Updated: Oct 8, 2020
I have published this recipe at least four times in Accent West throughout the years, but they are so easy and delicious that we have to publish it yet again. My 8-year-old granddaughter made them all by herself.
2 sticks butter, melted
2 cups sugar
1 cup cocoa, sifted
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 Tb. vanilla
1) Spray the pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Melt the butter (with adult supervision) and add the sugar and cocoa. Stir well.
3) Add the eggs. Continue to stir well.
4) Add the flour and vanilla. Stir, stir, stir.... keep stirring until well mixed.
5) Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
1 stick butter
3 Tb. cocoa
3 Tb. milk
1 box powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups chopped nuts, toasted
Boil together the butter, cocoa, and milk. Remove from heat and stir in the sugar, vanilla, and nuts. Pour over warm brownies.